Sunday, December 6, 2015

ANITA BIRT - STORY TELLER

This will be a short post. I've had family visiting, my great granddaughters, Caroline and Imogene - and their loving parents. I miss them and feel hollow inside as if a special part of me has gone missing. I know it will come back and I will return to my usual comfortable rut. Missing are the two children, Caroline is two and Imogene is three months. They have taken up residence in my heart and I am blessed to have had them visiting.

In the meantime. Back at the ranch. We had wild, wild weather yesterday. Lots of damage done on Vancouver Island but we missed the worst of it in Victoria.

Last night with the wonderful "LIGHTED TRUCK CONVOY." Possibly the only such event in the whole wide world. Check it out on the Internet. Every imaginative kind of truck is lighted in many different ways. It's one of the highlights of Christmas in and around Victoria. Millions of lights. So much work went into making this a wonderful event. The truckers ask for donations, money and goods for the local food bank. 

And now for the advertisement! Readers of historical romance fiction will love ; A VERY DIFFICULT MAN. He returns from the Crimean war wounded, lost his right leg below the knee. He is bitter about the way hundreds of men and horses, part of the Light Brigade, who were sent into battle without sufficient cover - a mistake had been made! Buy my book and learn about the Light Brigade and some of the men who died! Also there is a romance that starts off all wrong.

He does not want the companion his mother is foisting on him and makes her life miserable - starting off he  throws books at her! He is rude and determined to get rid of her. But she needs the money paid to her by his mother and cannot give it back!

There's a gypsy fortune teller in the book, an old friend of my heroine. Buy my book and enjoy a compelling story.

Anita Birt
www.anitabirt..com




No comments: