Monday, November 30, 2015

ANITA BIRT - STORY TELLER

Memories of the little bumps we have as we journey on until THE END.

Back in February I was taken by ambulance to the hospital. I had a high fever.

I was dying. I knew it. I felt it. Comforted by the way my long life was ending. No pain. A gentle way to leave the world behind. I didn't feel a bit apprehensive about what would happen next.

Wheeled into the emergency department at the Royal Jubilee Hospital. I closed my eyes. Dying. Letting go. Calming. Then:

A gentle touch. A gentle male voice. "Mrs. Birt.." The doctor on call  decided I wasn't dying.  Instead I was admitted to the hospital.

In all my long life I had never been a patient in a hospital! This new experience captivated me. I enjoyed the attention. The great nursing staff. The doctors who cared for me. Such a fuss and I enjoyed it all.

I had family visiting from England and my darling great granddaughter, Caroline climbed up on my bed with a book so I could read to her.

That's my hospital story.

Find my e-books on line. Please buy them! Enjoy page turning wonderful reads. Like: A VERY DIFFICULT MAN.  ISABELLE'S DIARY.  ISABELLE'S STORY.  RING AROUND THE MOON.  TOO YOUNG TO DIE.

If you like a time travel romance. RING AROUND THE MOON is the book for you. It takes place in Cornwall, England.

Anita Birt.
 www.anitabirt.com 


No comments: