Thursday, April 30, 2015

Blogging - Anita Birt

I wrote a blog yesterday about all sorts of interesting things and accidentally deleted the whole damn thing. How did I do that?

My granddaughter is visiting from Toronto. She works for the television program, The Property Brothers. She enjoys her work and is glad of a rest out here in God's country. The weather is co-operating, sun is shining and the sky is blue. We walked part of the break water at Ogden Point and watched an otter swimming. No octopus this time.

About writing. My e-book, The Ghost Writer Mystery by Anita Birt is lagging in sales. It's costs pennies to buy and download on your e-reader or other device. So make my day and buy a copy. It's a good read with all kinds of twists and turns. One of the central characters is a GHOST. Enjoy my book.

My Lady Mary Mystery and The Canal Boat Murder is coming along. It's not going to be a long, long book. Although stories have characters elbowing into a story and demand attention. that's part of the fun of writing, something turns up to make the author's life interesting.

Back to work. Buy my romance novels. A VERY DIFFICULT MAN. ISABELLE'S DIARY.  ISABELLE'S STORY. RING AROUND THE MOON. TOO YOUNG TO DIE.

www.anitabirt.com


No comments: