Sunday, March 22, 2015

BECOMING RICH AND FAMOUS

BECOMING RICH AND FAMOUS. Is there a secret to crack the code? Write a best seller. (I'm not talented enough) Go over Niagara Falls in a barrel and survive. (too scared) Save a child from drowning (I could do that but I'd rather not see a child in big trouble.)

Give it up and be a very ordinary person, with a loving family and a  very minor writing talent. Being a hosptial patient for the first time in my long life tempts me to write about the experience. But during some of the experience I was out like a light. I'm not sure I have completely recovered. My memory isn't as sharp as it was before my hospital visit. I tire more quickly.

Stop complaining. You're alive.

Do your read Neil Gaman's books, if not I urge you to try, They are fantasy meant for young people but I love them for the brilliant stories and wonderul writing. Go out and buy, or order it from Amazon.com, The Grave Yard Book. Start with it and read others. But of all the Neil Gaman books I've read, I love The Grave Yard Book best of all.

Keep reading what  you enjoy.. Romance, expecially my romance novels, are well written with great stories. Check my web site and buy one or two or three.

Anita Birt
www.anitabirt.com

No comments: