Friday, August 29, 2014

ANITA BIRT - SPEAKING OUT

Yesterday I blogged about Depression. Nobody out there in cyber land is depressed! Nobody commented. So let's get on to cheerful things.

The book I'm writing now takes place in an English village with a modern but rather eccentric main character. She's been asked to investigate a series of minor crimes all located in the same neighbourhood. Because there's gypsy camp  on a nearby common the gypsies are getting the blame.

Lady Mary works with the local constable who has better things to do than worry about a stolen pair of Wellies and other items not worth stealing. That's all I'm saying.

I do hope you are purchasing my newly published e-book, The Ghost Writer Mystery by me, Anita Birt.

Also my five romance novels are picking up new readers. I am thrilled about that. Purchase RING AROUND THE MOON , a time travel. He comes from the past to the present time. How he and my heroine came together makes for rather sexy reading. Read on.

TOO YOUNG TO DIE. A page turning mystery guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat as my heroine caring for a three month old baby escapes in the dark of night into a forest where anything can happen. Read on.

A VERY DIFFICULT MAN - My heroine is hired by the mother of a battle scared duke to read to him, to encourage him to take part in the affairs of his estate. He tries to get rid of the companion foisted on him by his mother and uncle. Read on.

ISABELLE'S DIARY - a contemporary romance with a ghostly encounter and a search for answers. Twists and turns on every page. Read on.

ISABELLE'S STORY - A historical romance. The story of Isabelle who penned the diary in the late 18th century. How did it find its way to the present time? Read on.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com

No comments: