Monday, June 16, 2014

ANITA BIRT - SPEAKING OUT

GROWING OLD GRACEFULLY will take a one minute break while I do some book promotion.

My e-book, THE GHOST WRITER MYSTERY, is available from Smashwords, my publisher and if you are MAC user from ibooks.

The cost is $l.99. Imagine a 85,000 words mystery for $1.99. You can't beat the price and the story is fascinating, one of the protagonists is Ghost who teams up with a writer to solve the criminal activities taking place in a retirement residence.

So make me happy. Buy my book and enjoy a really good read.

I've been out and about all morning and am pooped. Discovered that strange things were happening on my MasterCard. The powers that be had the last four digits of my card wrong! Charges relating to another card turned up on my statements.

GROWING OLD GRACEFULLY means not getting overtired which I have done. So I shall return tomorrow with brilliant comments.

In the meantime keep buying my romance novels. A VERY DIFFICULT MAN  is selling well in the UK. Not in the hundreds but doing okay.

Anita
www,anitabirt.com

No comments: