Wednesday, April 16, 2014

ANITA BIRT - WEAVER OF TALES

Yesterday I mentioned the Peace Prayer of St. Francis.

"Lord, make an instrument of your peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow loves; where there is injury, pardon;

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console; to be understood as to understand; to be loved as to love.

For it is in giving that we receive; it is pardoning that we are pardoned; and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life."

Take what appeals to  you from the prayer.

In past blogs I printed the Legend of the Hummingbird. Here it is again.

Legends say that Hummingbirds float free of time, carrying our hopes for love, joy and celebration.
The hummingbird's delicate grace reminds us that life is rich, beauty is everywhere, every personal connection has meaning and that laughter is life's sweetest creation.

Back to everyday things. I attended a lecture by a Shakespeare scholar on Richard III. I felt my brain shifting into high gear. It was enlightening to have a play analyzed - not too much -but to show how Richard played to the audience to have them understand who he was, etc.

I'm sending one of my unpublished romance novels to be formatted for Smashwords. I'll need a cover. No point having a manuscript lying around when it could be out there in the e-published world.

THE GHOST WRITER MYSTERY. If you are a Mac user you can buy my book at ibooks. Otherwise go to Smashwords and find my story.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com


No comments: