Monday, April 14, 2014

ANITA BIRT - WEAVER OF TALES

If there are living souls out there who might cast an eye on my blog, go to Smashwords and by my e-published book, THE GHOST WRITER MYSTERY. Cost $1.99 I will send happy vibes  as you download my book.

And so to other sad topics. The murder of Jewish people in Kansas as they prepared for Passover. What is it with hatred of Jews? They are a proud and resourceful people who have suffered at the hands of Christians for centuries.

I thought we Christians preached love and forgiveness. Seems we forget the basic teachings of Jesus to love one another. And God is reported to have replied,: "As I have loved you."

In Canada Jewish schools are targeted by witless thugs who probably can't read or write and have never read the Bible. How can hatred of the Jewish people continue generation after generation? It makes no sense to me. How can you hate something you do not know or understand?

Please enjoy this Passover time with Jews and Christians alike. And as Christians, (we seem to be the worst perpetrators) let us love and care for on another. Soon we will be celebrating Easter, let's make it a time of loving and caring for the Jewish people living in our midst.

On to another topic. I am writing a book that is taking me into strange happenings. I feel as if the story is intent on writing it's own content. Yesterday - no point in going into too many details but I came cross the prayer of St. Francis. I meant to download it before I started writing my blog to-day. I think it starts, "make me a channel of your peace..."

I'll print it. It is a beautiful meditation on prayer.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com




No comments: