Friday, March 28, 2014

ANITA BIRT - WEAVER OF TALES

Aging. I am aging too fast. Soon I'll be falling over the edge into immortality. Where there are no computers. No tired brain. Just me tuning my harp and singing loud and long.

Aging. A new movie called, Le Week-End. "Hard-headed look at 30-year marriage earns rave reviews." Here's a quote from the news paper article from the movie director, Roger Michell.
"I think old people are getting younger and old people have more time on their hands than they used..." 

Old people as described in the film are more ambitious for their lives. They want a third act in their lives, which they can now have."

My third act is to continue writing as long as the spirit moves me and fresh ideas spring to life in the stories I'm writing. I am blessed with good health now. I am blessed with a loving family. I  take long walks.

Now if I get my Ghost Writer Mystery e-published I will be renewed and will take some time off waiting for sales. If anyone is out there, watch for my news. I'll puts news on my Blog and on my Twitter account.

To go back to the beginning. If I sing loud and long the angels may beat their wings at me to shut me up.

 In the meantime, continue buying my books. I do love those small royalty cheques. (English spelling) that come in once a month.

A VERY DIFFICULT MAN.  ISABELLE'S DIARY.  ISABELLE'S STORY. RING AROUND THE MOON. TOO YOUNG TO DIE.

Enjoy.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com





No comments: